Refund and Cancellation Policy
- You do not indicate the purpose of the donation.
- You do not give your full name, address and other contact details.
- You do not not give your PAN when donating Rs. 10,000/- or above.
When you try to donate but due to slow internet connectivity, bank server failure or technical problem of the website, you do not receive any confirmation message, and find that the money has been debited from your bank account, please contact us: We will check the transaction status and update / inform you the status of the transaction. email@example.com We will check the transaction status and update / inform you the status of the transaction.
If there is any mistake while donating, and if you want to refund your money back, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org over phone (044) 28143896 with your order number within three days, stating the reason for the refund. We will refund back the money.
- Refund of donations will not be allowed if the Section 80G Donation Receipts are already communicated / dispatched to you.dispatched to you.
- All refund requests must be made by you or by the actual credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include your name and order transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.